Saturday, January 10, 2009

Coming Soon: duck how-to


My mom and I made these two ducks for Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is the most important holiday in the universe and one I heartily believe we should celebrate all the damn time. That's what this blog is about really. Every day you deserve to make the most of what you eat.

I've got to compare notes with mi madre because it wouldn't be fair to post the how-to on these ducks without cooking times and temps and all that.

I'm not really a recipe person. I hate cookbooks. They always call for things I don't have. My kitchen mo is really to combine things that are lying around and let my experience inform what I buy next time. All that said, when it comes to making birds, you really need a damn recipe to tell you about, like, ovens.

No comments: